Tuesday, January 28, 2020

What is your purpose? 1/28/2020

What is my purpose? 
My purpose...., this is a good question. A question that is unanswerable for me at this point in my life. Many people believe that they are put on this earth to serve a purpose. Pertaining to the recent tragedy of the lose of an inspiring person. Not only were they a basketball player, they were a father, husband, and to many a role model. Many believe that the person has served their purpose. The purpose to guide young minds unto the right path. To motivate not only you g but old minds as well that we can do more in our life and that we should never stop. I as a teenager feel that my purpose is to inspire. Not to inspire the world but to inspire my family. To motivate myself, my future kids, and partner to live life to the fullest and to pass on the blessing and cherish every moment. We cannot always be sure about our purpose because we haven’t lived out lives  or even gotten close enough to whatever religious or higher powers we believe in to tell us our purpose. We can only imagine and dream that we are serving our purpose or that we will soon learn our purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/21/2020

We created conclusions. We were given a Thatcher handout to review am to help create the thesis.